FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L., owner of the website https://foldeco.com/(from now, "website") guarantee of all personal data provided by the user on the website. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council.
A tenor of what is established in the previous paragraph, you are informed that:
a) In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that by filling in this form you are giving your consent express, as well as all personal data provided by the user on the website, to which they are incorporated and are treated in a register of personal data processing activity created for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT SL, with CIF B86502739.
b) Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
c) For what purposes are the data collected? How long will we keep your data?
- Commercial relationship with the client. The conservation time will be the necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
- Analysis, management and resolution of queries (contact form). The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
d) What is the legal basis for data processing?
Legitimation by consent of the interested party. The personal data provided is based on the express, free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent.
In the execution of contracts for the provision of services or commercialization of products through the web, the legitimation derives from the execution of said contract. Likewise, there will be legitimate interest in those cases in which the interested party is already the client of the person responsible, for the prevention of fraud and in the case of the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21
FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
e) To which recipients will you communicate your data?
f) If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact, FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L does so with your express consent and having previously been informed of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided. FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L., is not responsible for the transfer of data of third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who gives such data to FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L
h) The User certifies that he / she is over 14 years of age and that therefore he / she possesses the necessary legal capacity to provide consent to the processing of his / her personal data and all of this, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. Privacy.
i) The User has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by sending a communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address email@example.com
j) The interested party has the right to receive personal data concerning him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine and has the right to transmit said data to another responsible for the treatment without impediments of the data controller to whom you have provided the data
k) In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
l) In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
m) Interested parties can submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
n) The express consent expressed when filling in the contact form, also includes the following:
- FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L. reserves the right to hire third parties for the treatment and management of issues of legislative scope in general and, in relation to data protection in particular. In all these cases, FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L, will oblige the contracted company and / or private professional and those in charge of the management of the personal data transferred, to sign a document of confidentiality of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
- The user consents to the transfer of their personal data when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
- It reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in the for the convenient development and organization of the company FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L.
o) The User authorizes the processing of personal data transferred to - reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in the for the convenient development and organization of the company FOLDECO DEVELOPMENT S.L. in the terms established in this clause.